Atlanta Personal Injury Law
The Atlanta Metropolitan Area is vast, and motor-vehicle collisions are common
At the Weinstein Firm, we hear every day from people who have been injured in accidents across the Atlanta Metro Region. Atlantans are known for their reliance on personal vehicles to get around. Our hope is that future accidents can be avoided as the region improves the safety of its roads and transportation.
The Atlanta Metro area has many mass-transit options that make travel easier and safer
The Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA) is the principal public transport operator in the Atlanta metropolitan area. MARTA operates a network of bus routes linked to a rapid transit system and operates mainly in Fulton, Clayton and DeKalb counties, and a single rail station in Clayton County at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
MARTA's bus system serves a wider area than the rail system, serving areas in Fulton and DeKalb counties such as the cities of Roswell and Alpharetta in North Fulton, along with South DeKalb.
The major cities in the Atlanta Metropolitan Area include:
- Atlanta - The sprawling capital of Georgia, home to more than 440,000 residents and millions of visitors annually;
- Alpharetta – One of Atlanta's affluent suburbs, with 57,000 residents;
- Johns Creek: This northeastern suburb, with a population of 76,000, and home of the Johns Creek Symphony Orchestra;
- Roswell - Georgia's seventh largest city, with 94,000 residents;
- Sandy Springs- This northern suburb in Fulton County has 100,000 residents and a large number of parks and outdoor spaces;
- Marietta – The county seat of Cobb County, Marietta has 57,000 residents, making it one of Atlanta's largest suburbs;
- Smyrna – Smyrna is one of Georgia's fastest growing cities, with a 25% population growth in the past 10 years.
- Athens: Athens has a resident population of 115,000 and is home to the University of Georgia.
As you can see, Atlanta's burgeoning suburbs, and its high volume of commuters and visitors, mean a high volume of motor vehicle accidents.
The Atlanta Metro Area is the third largest metropolitan region in the southeast, and is comprised of these counties:
When someone is injured or killed in an Atlanta Metro Area accident, the Weinstein Firm can help
After a serious or fatal accident, injured people and their families need help to begin the recovery process. Our injury lawyers can help by:
- dealing with phone calls, emails, and faxes from aggressive insurance adjusters;
- handling all of the paperwork and forms related to your claim;
- making recorded or videotapes statements;
- collecting copies of medical records or bills;
- dealing with collections agencies;
- preventing you from being pressured into settling your claim for less than it's worth.
The Weinstein Firm offers a no-fee guarantee - There is no fee unless we win
The Weinstein attorneys handle all of their personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that you pay nothing up front, and you pay no fees if your claim is unsuccessful. You only pay if we deliver a successful claim.
Contact us today to learn more about your rights and options, and to find out how to begin recovering from an Atlanta injury accident.