Atlanta insurance claims
I’ve been handling my own insurance claim, and I need help.
Our Atlanta injury lawyers are often contacted by people who have been injured and who are trying to handle their own insurance claim. Sometimes this is because the injury seems fairly minor, and the injured person thought it would be a straightforward process.
Once the insurance claim process begins, the reality begins to sink in.
- Insurance adjusters start calling, asking for information, recorded statements, and copies of medical bills.
- The adjuster makes a settlement offer that seems low, and puts the pressure on to accept the offer.
- Documents and releases need to be signed and notarized.
- Medical bills are piling up or are heading to collections, and your own auto insurance payments have been exhausted.
- The injuries are more serious than first thought, the medical bills keep growing, and the process becomes more complicated and confusing.
In short, the injured person is forced to begin making major decisions, decisions that have permanent consequences.
What this person needs is a buffer between themselves and the insurance company.
They are often beginning to feel overwhelmed, and they need an experienced professional to take over the process, to make sure they are being treated fairly, and to negotiate with the insurance company.
We help you make informed decisions.
We negotiate with the insurance companies.
We make sure you get a full settlement.
If a good settlement isn’t offered, we take your claim to trial.
To get answers to these and other questions, contact us today. Since every injury and accident is unique, it takes experienced legal help to identify the strengths and challenges of a claim.