Marietta Fracture Injury Attorneys
Fracture injuries are a common result of motor-vehicle accidents in Marietta
Often a fracture injury is a short-term, simple injury that is merely inconvenient. But after a serious motor-vehicle accident, bone fractures can be severe and painful injuries that are life-altering. People suffering from fracture injuries often face serious consequences including chronic pain, loss of mobility, loss of independence, lost wages, extended medical treatment, permanent partial disability and expensive medical bills.
After a car, motorcycle, pedestrian, or truck accident in Marietta, recovery from the more serious types of fractures may require multiple corrective surgeries or extensive physical therapy. Combined with other injuries suffered in a collision, many people experience long-term or permanent disability.
After a Marietta accident, common types of fractures include:
- Stable fracture: The broken ends of the bone line up and are barely out of place.
- Open, compound fracture: The skin may be pierced by the bone or by a blow that breaks the skin at the time of the fracture. The bone may or may not be visible in the wound.
- Transverse fracture: This type of fracture has a horizontal fracture line.
- Oblique fracture: This type of fracture has an angled pattern.
- Comminuted fracture: In this type of fracture, the bone shatters into three or more pieces.
After a fracture injury in Marietta, it is crucial to get appropriate medical treatment, regardless of the financial cost
The major hospitals in the area include:
After treatment, contact the medical facility directly to get copies of your medical records and bills.
How can the Weinstein fracture injury attorneys help?
When someone is suffering from fracture injuries caused by a Marietta accident, the Weinstein personal injury lawyers work to identify the extent of the injuries, to evaluate the cause, and to determine how the injury is affecting a person’s life, both now and in the future. Since fracture injuries often require long-term, expensive medical care, our injury attorneys make sure that this cost is fully factored into the insurance-claim process.
Contact us today, so you can learn about your rights and options, and begin the healing process after a serious fracture injury.