Smyrna Drunk Driving Accident Attorneys
Accidents caused by drunk or drugged drivers are a leading cause of injuries and deaths in Smyrna
The Weinstein injury attorneys work with many, many clients who have been injured in collisions caused by drunk or drugged drivers in Smyrna.
Our accident lawyers know that:
- Many drunk drivers are repeat offenders;
- Many should have monitoring devices, like ignition interlock devices, installed in their vehicles, but don't;
- Many are under the supervision of parole officers who should be monitoring the offenders' behavior, but aren't;
- Drunk drivers who are underage got the alcohol illegally; the person or establishment who provided it can be held responsible;
- Many drunk drivers have been over-served in bars, taverns, or restaurants, making those establishments responsible in part for the resulting DUI crash.
Get information on drunk driving collisions from the Smyrna Police Department
The Smyrna Police Department offers information on drunk driving accidents. To learn more about how to request a collision report or other public records, contact them directly.
When someone is injured in a drunk driving accident in Smyrna, what needs to happen next?
When someone is injured, it is crucial to get appropriate medical treatment, regardless of the financial cost. The major hospitals in the area include StoneCrest Medical Center.
It is crucial to immediately locate and speak with witnesses to the drunk driver's actions prior to, during, and after the crash.
Bartenders, waiters, and other patrons often hold the key to information that enable the Weinstein drunk driving accident lawyers to fully support our clients' claims. But witnesses tend to disappear, and bartenders tend to have hazy recollections of events, so immediate contact is necessary to preserve a claim.
When a drunk driving accident results in a serious injury or a fatality, the Weinstein Firm can help
When an injury is serious or a death occurs, contact the experienced Weinstein Firm drunk driving accident attorneys to start your financial recovery process by launching an insurance claim. Major injury or wrongful death claims are complicated and are hard to manage without legal help.
Since our personal injury lawyers offer a free initial consultation and work on a contingency basis, meaning that there are no up-front costs and all fees are paid when the claim is settled, there is no downside to speaking with us right away.