Atlanta Bicycle Accident Attorney
Bicycle accidents are a common cause of injury and death in the Atlanta Metro Area
The Weinstein Law bicycle injury attorneys have worked extensively with people who have been injured in bicycle collisions. We know that bike crashes can cause devastating injuries, since the rider is unprotected from the force of a collision with a much larger and heavier vehicle. Fatalities from bicycle accidents are common.
With our vast experience helping people injured in bike accidents, we have a huge advantage to offer. We can help people understand what they will be dealing with throughout the legal process. We know what needs to be done to deliver a complete, persuasive claim to the insurance company. We know how to effectively negotiate to obtain the highest possible settlement or verdict for clients.
How do the Weinstein injury lawyers deliver successful bike accident claims?
When someone is injured in a bicycle collision caused by an at-fault driver, it is important to evaluate the extent of the injuries and other damages, to determine how the injuries will affect life now, and also down the road. Many injuries require expensive, long-term medical care, and our bicycle accident lawyers ensure that this cost is fully factored into the insurance-claim process. A successful claim is one in which an injured person receives a settlement that enables them to fully recover financially, and compensates them for all current and future losses.
“Justice isn’t about fixing the past; it’s about healing the past's future.”
― Jackson Burnett
The most common causes of bicycle accidents in Atlanta include:
- The motorist made a right turn across the bicyclist’s lane of travel;
- The motorist turned left at an uncontrolled or non-dedicated left-turn intersection;
- The bicyclist or motorist failed to stop at a red light or stop sign;
- A vehicle or bicycle passed on the right;
- The vehicle “doored” the bicyclist, meaning a motor vehicle driver or passenger opened the door into the biker’s path.
- The bicyclist runs into roadway issues such as potholes, improper trenching, loose debris, poor pavement transitions or even overgrown foliage or trees causing shadows in the road.
Bicycle accidents happen all over the Atlanta Metro region:
- Atlanta Bicycle Accident Attorney
- Roswell Bicycle Accident Attorney
- Sandy Springs Bicycle Accident Attorney
- Johns Creek Bicycle Accident Attorney
- Alpharetta Bicycle Accident Attorney
- Marietta Bicycle Accident Attorney
- Smyrna Bicycle Accident Attorney
- Athens Bicycle Accident Attorney
While our bicycle accident attorneys cannot take away the pain caused by a bike accident, we can help secure the financial future for an injured person and their family.
We want to make the process of hiring an experienced bicycle accident lawyer as easy as possible for you and your loved ones.
The Weinstein Firm offers a no-fee guarantee - There is no fee unless we win
The Weinstein attorneys handle all of their personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that you pay nothing up front, and you pay no fees if your claim is unsuccessful. You only pay if we deliver a successful claim.
Simply submit the contact form on this page and our experienced legal team will review the details of your case, free of charge, with no obligation. If we can help you, we will.