Atlanta Railroad and MARTA Accident Attorneys
While rare, railroad and MARTA accidents happen regularly in the Atlanta region, often with devastating results
Many railroad accidents are preventable and are caused by poor track maintenance, poorly marked railroad crossings, and distracted train operators. Regardless of the cause, railroad accidents are typically catastrophic, often resulting in severe injury or death for the victims.
How do the Weinstein injury lawyers help Atlanta train accident victims?
With our experience managing railroad accident claims, we possess a huge advantage. We know what our clients will be facing as they move towards recovery, we know how to build complete and compelling claims, and we know how the insurance companies will respond. Since insurance claims and policies related to railroad collisions are complicated, our experienced railroad accident lawyers efficiently navigate the path and avoid pitfalls that less experienced attorneys may struggle with.
Common causes of railroad accidents in Atlanta include:
- Incidents were pedestrians or train patrons are hit or killed while at or near boarding and exit stations;
- Spill of hazardous materials which cause toxic exposure, fires or explosions;
- Collisions with trucks, cars and other motor vehicles at or near rail crossings;
- Braking failures which lead to smash ups with other trains including head on collisions.
Train accidents can happen anywhere there are tracks in the region:
- Atlanta Railroad & MARTA Accident Attorney
- Roswell Railroad & MARTA Accident Attorney
- Sandy Springs Railroad & MARTA Accident Attorney
- Johns Creek Railroad & MARTA Accident Attorney
- Alpharetta Railroad & MARTA Accident Attorney
- Marietta Railroad & MARTA Accident Attorney
- Smyrna Railroad & MARTA Accident Attorney
- Athens Railroad Accident Attorney
The Weinstein Firm offers a no-fee guarantee - There is no fee unless we win
The Weinstein attorneys handle all of their personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that you pay nothing up front, and you pay no fees if your claim is unsuccessful. You only pay if we deliver a successful claim.
The Weinstein Firm makes the process of finding a great Atlanta train accident lawyer as easy as possible for you and your loved ones.
Simply submit the free evaluation form on this page and our experienced legal team will review the details of your case, free of charge, with no obligation. If we can help you, we will.