Atlanta Semi, Commercial Truck, and 18 Wheeler Accident Attorneys
Commercial truck accidents are a common cause of injury and death in Atlanta
Commercial vehicle accidents can result from a variety of factors, including the carelessness and recklessness of truck drivers. Truck accident claims are more challenging and complicated, because vehicle manufacturers, distributors, retailers, governmental agencies, and truck drivers are all parties that may be held liable for commercial vehicle accidents.
Some of the most common causes of Atlanta commercial truck crashes include:
- Mechanical defects: This can include defective electrical systems, wheels and tires, brake systems, repair and upkeep neglect, and more.
- Driver error: Drivers are required to operate commercial vehicles with 100% of their ability at all times. Unfortunately, issues like intoxication, fatigue, and poor training often result in commercial vehicle accidents.
- Improper cargo loading: If the cargo on a commercial truck isn't loaded correctly and shifts during travel, the stability of the truck is jeopardized.
- Environmental issues: Road maintenance and design can also be factors in commercial vehicle accidents.
Semi truck accidents happen all over the Atlanta Metro region:
- Atlanta Commercial Truck Accident Attorney
- Roswell Commercial Truck Accident Attorney
- Sandy Springs Commercial Truck Accident Attorney
- Johns Creek Commercial Truck Accident Attorney
- Alpharetta Commercial Truck Accident Attorney
- Marietta Commercial Truck Accident Attorney
- Smyrna Commercial Truck Accident Attorney
- Athens Commercial Truck Accident Attorney
Contact the Weinstein Firm to learn more about Atlanta commercial truck accidents and your rights
If you or a loved one has suffered injury or death in a commercial vehicle accident, you may be eligible to recover your damages including medical bills, lost income, lost future earning capacity, pain and suffering, and more.
Get a no-cost, no-obligation claim evaluation by contacting the Weinstein Firm today. While our personal injury attorneys cannot take away the pain caused by a commercial truck accident, we can help secure the financial future for an injured person and their family.
The Weinstein Firm offers a no-fee guarantee - There is no fee unless we win
The Weinstein attorneys handle all of their personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that you pay nothing up front, and you pay no fees if your claim is unsuccessful. You only pay if we deliver a successful claim.
We make the process of hiring an experienced Atlanta truck accident lawyer as easy as possible for you and your loved ones
Simply complete the free evaluation form on this page and our experienced legal team will review the details of your case, free of charge, with no obligation. If we can help you, we will.