Peachtree City Personal Injury Attorneys
When accidents occur in Peachtree City, injured people need help to recover physically and financially
After a serious Peachtree City crash, injured people and their families are forced to deal with the aftermath of the accident. Pain and disability from injuries, medical appointments and bills, loss of income, damaged property, and lost quality of life are common results of a serious injury accident.
At the Weinstein Firm, we know how to help
The accident attorneys have vast experience working with injured folks, we know what you and your family are going through, and we know what you will be facing down the road. We serve as your advocates as you move through the insurance claim process after a serious accident.
Our firm was founded on the belief that every injured individual deserves powerful representation equal to the massive corporations, insurance agencies, or government entities they may be confronting. You don't have to endure this situation on your own. The Weinstein Firm personal injury lawyers are ready and waiting to go to battle for you and your family.
Our personal injury lawyers help injured people by:
- offering a no-cost, no-obligation case consultation;
- providing a detailed explanation of your legal rights and options;
- overseeing all aspects of your insurance claim including handling communications with insurance adjusters, producing all paperwork and documents on time;
- serving as a buffer between you and the insurance companies;
- being fully accessible to answer your questions and keep you informed of your case progress;
- charging no legal fees unless your claim is successfully resolved.
Here is helpful information for people injured in Peachtree City accidents
The Weinstein personal injury attorneys and staff know that after an accident, injured people need access to information, so we have provided here links to help, including:
- The Peachtree City Police Department will take charge of the scene when the crash occurs in city limits. Contact them to request information about an accident.
- The Georgia State Patrol usually responds to crashes that happen on the interstates.
- The Fayette County Sheriff may be able to provide information following a collision as well.
Information for Peachtree City bicyclists, motorcyclists, and ATV riders
In Peachtree City, bicyclists and motorcyclists face a heightened level of potential danger on the roadways. To improve safety for all road users, learn here about Georgia bicycle laws, Georgia motorcycle laws, and Georgia ATV laws.
Let the Weinstein Firm handle your claim after an accident
While minor crashes can be often be handled directly with your insurance adjuster, major accidents require more assistance.
Reach out to the Weinstein Firm to get support and advice after a serious or fatal accident. We know what you are dealing with now, and we know what you will need to deal with in the future. You will know what to expect, you will know what your rights and options are, and you will not have to deal with insurance companies alone.