Johns Creek Internal Injury Attorneys
Internal injuries are a common result of motor-vehicle accidents in Johns Creek
Many people suffer from internal injuries after Johns Creek collisions. Internal injuries present a number of dangers to the injured because they can quickly develop into more serious conditions. Even low-speed crashes can result in serious trauma to the interior of the body.
Some of the most common internal injuries we expect to see after a Johns Creek accident include:
- Abdominal aorta aneurysm: A rupture to the abdominal aorta is caused by a compressed stomach, commonly seen in traffic crashes; this is typically a fatal injury.
- Broken ribs: Fractured ribs have the potential to damage internal organs such as lungs or major blood vessels.
- Internal bleeding: When damage is inflicted on blood vessels in the body and they cannot repair themselves or clot. Some common symptoms include: fatigue, thirst, light-headedness, and abdominal pain.
- Organ injury: High-impact collisions can cause damage to the organs which can cause internal bleeding, or can cause the organ to shut down completely.
- Ruptured spleen: Commonly associated with severe internal bleeding, a ruptured spleen often requires surgery to repair.
After an injury accident in Johns Creek, it is crucial to get appropriate medical treatment, regardless of the financial cost
The major hospitals in the area include Emory Johns Creek Hospital.
After treatment, contact the medical facility directly to get copies of your medical records and bills.
After a serious Johns Creek injury accident, the Weinstein Firm can help you
When someone sustains internal injuries in an accident in Johns Creek, the Weinstein personal injury lawyers work to identify the extent of the injury, to evaluate its cause, and to determine how the injury is affecting a person’s life, both now and in the future. Since internal injuries often require long-term, expensive medical care, our injury attorneys make sure that this cost is fully factored into the insurance-claim process.
Contact the Weinstein Johns Creek internal injury attorneys today, so you can learn about your rights and options, and begin the healing process.