Have questions after a Georgia car accident?
After a Georgia car accident, people need answers and advice
Most of us have never been involved in a car accident before, so when one happens, people need answers.
The car accident attorneys and legal team at Weinstein Law hear everyday from people who ask:
- What should I do immediately after a car accident?
- Do I contact my insurance company, and what will they ask me?
- Should I speak with the other driver's insurance company?
- How do I get reimbursed for my vehicle damage?
- The at-fault driver says it's MY fault – what should I do?
- The accident was partially my fault – how will this affect my insurance claim?
For minor car accidents in Georgia, consider handling your own insurance claim
When a car accident is fairly minor and results in vehicle damage only, most people can manage the insurance claim on their own. The insurance claim process can be frustrating and stressful at times, but it is manageable.
When a car accident results in serious injuries, get help from The Weinstein Firm's injury attorneys
When a car accident results in significant injuries, it is important to speak with an experienced Georgia personal injury attorney. When you do, you will learn about:
- whether you have a valid personal injury claim;
- how your medical bills will be paid;
- what you need to do to support your insurance claim;
- what you can expect throughout the claim process;
- how much you may expect to receive in a settlement or verdict.
Contact the Weinstein Firm today, to get answers to your questions and to learn more about your rights and options. You will be glad you did.
Learn more about Georgia accidents, injuries, and insurance claims, including: