Atlanta Internal Injury Attorneys
Internal injuries are a common devastating result of Atlanta accidents
One of the most common types of injuries people suffer after an accident is an internal injury. Internal injuries present a number of dangers to the injured because they can quickly develop into more serious conditions. Even low-speed crashes can result in serious trauma to the interior of the body.
Some of the most common internal injuries the Weinstein personal injury attorneys see after an accident include:
- Abdominal aorta aneurysm: A rupture to the abdominal aorta is caused by a compressed stomach, commonly seen in motor vehicle collisions; this is often a fatal injury.
- Broken ribs: Fractured ribs have the potential to damage internal organs including lungs or major blood vessels.
- Internal bleeding: When damage is inflicted on blood vessels in the body and they cannot repair themselves or clot. Some common symptoms include: fatigue, thirst, light-headedness, and abdominal pain.
- Organ injury: High-impact collisions can cause damage to the organs which can cause internal bleeding, or can cause the organ to shut down completely.
- Ruptured spleen: Commonly associated with severe internal bleeding, a ruptured spleen often requires surgery to repair.
The Weinstein Law injury lawyers help clients across the Atlanta Metro region:
- Atlanta Internal Injury Attorney
- Roswell Internal Injury Attorney
- Sandy Springs Internal Injury Attorney
- Johns Creek Internal Injury Attorney
- Alpharetta Internal Injury Attorney
- Marietta Internal Injury Attorney
- Smyrna Internal Injury Attorney
- Athens Internal Injury Attorney
The Weinstein internal injury attorneys are here to help you recover
An internal injury caused by any type of motor vehicle accident can change your life. If the accident wasn’t your fault, you shouldn’t be the one held responsible for the financial obligations caused. With the help of our experienced internal injury lawyers, you can seek just compensation for the injuries and other damages resulting from the accident.
Insurance companies will hire lawyers to fight against you, and without an experienced personal injury lawyer to help you, the amount of compensation you receive may not even cover current medical bills. You deserve to be compensated for all medical bills, lost wages and any other damage caused. The right attorney will fight on your behalf to ensure you receive full compensation.
The Weinstein Firm offers a no-fee guarantee - There is no fee unless we win
The Weinstein attorneys handle all of their personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that you pay nothing up front, and you pay no fees if your claim is unsuccessful. You only pay if we deliver a successful claim.
We hear everyday from injured people who need help after a injury caused by someone's negligence.
Contact the Weinstein Firm today. Our Atlanta personal injury attorneys have vast experience helping people recover financially. We focus on helping you find the best way to move forward in life, the best way to adjust to the hardship that your injury has brought, and the best way to take back control.